The former European colony and newly independent Republic of New Rearendia is desperate to put their name on the map – the #10 open-wheeled racer Rip Clutchgoneski is their best bet. After putting together a remarkable string of qualifying races, Rip’s entry into the World Grand Prix is clearly the Cinderella story of the competition. Though Rip credits luck for his chance on the international stage, it’s really skill and exuberance that brought the proud New Rearendian racer to the starting line.
- Top Speed: 199 MPH
- 0 - 60 MPH: 3.1 seconds
- Horsepower: 650
- The country of New Rearendia is a fictional country.
- Rip could possibly be the least popular racer. He is the only racer not to have a turntable video, and he has had no special achievements (Piston Cup, Rally, etc.). He is also seen in or near last place in the Porta Corsa and London races. Also, his die-cast took time to be released. He doesn't even appear in Cars 2: The Video Game or the World Grand Prix Racers game on the Cars 2 Site.
- Rip was the last racer ever introduced to.
- Crew Chief: Rown Kravatiski
- In the movie, he was originally going to get killed by Professor Z 's "camara", but Pixar revised the movie so that he only suffered a crash.