Max Schnell started as a humble production sedan from Stuttgart, Germany. An avid amateur racer, Max would practice alone in the back roads of the dense Black Forest - A trek that eventually caught eye of a racing team owner. Soon Max was on a professional circuit, bearing the #4, and as his horsepower increased, he converted himself to carbon fiber, dropping his weight and getting into prime racing shape. He's won more races at Motorheimring than any other World Torque Champion League car in history. A naturally brilliant engineer, he used logic and analytics to refine his build, and plans to approach the World Grand Prix in the same perfectly calculated manner.
- Top Speed: 180 MPH
- 0 - 60 MPH 3.8 seconds
- Horsepower: 470
- "Schnell" means "speed" in German. His name could be translated to "Maximum speed".
- 4 is also the number on Rusty Cornfuel.
- In the German version of Cars 2, he is called Sebastian Schnell, and replaces Jeff Gorvette.
- It says WtCL on his hood. According to his bio, that means World Torque Champion League.
- He is BashShinycap44's favorite car, along side Raoul ÇaRoule.
- He is a Mercedes-Benz DTM touring car.
- Crew Chief: Otto Bonn
- The Crew: Pitties